Posted by : We Need Money Kamis, 18 Agustus 2016



My name is Valentina Christiani Kusumo. I was born in Yogyakarta on February 11th, 1997. I am the firstborn, and I only have a younger brother. Our age difference is only by a year. I began schooling when I was 6 years old in SD Tarakanita Bumijo. After I graduated from SD Tarakanita in 2009, I continued in SMP Stella Duce 1 Yogyakarta. Then in 2012, I continued in SMA Stella Duce 1.

At SMA Stella Duce 1 Yogyakarta, I felt a different thing there because there I got knowledge and learned that all of the students are female. At first I thought it would be boring, but after time flew, I felt happy and I enjoyed it, I got new experiences. After I graduated from SMA Stella Duce 1 in 2015, I continued my study in Atma Jaya Yogyakarta Universisty. My major is Management.

I joined HMPSM and I always active in every event. I am the kind of person who is active, cheerful, but sometimes I still like to be moody. Sometimes I feel sad, sometimes I feel angry, sometimes I am hungry, sometimes I feel happy, yeah just like that.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © We Need Money - Patrick Pahala - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Patrick Pahala -